What is Sandwich Shop Insurance?
Establishing a deli or sandwich shop in Vermont requires a substantial amount of capital and lots of old-fashioned hard work. The finances, time and energy that owners pour into these establishments ought to be protected, and that’s what sandwich shop insurance is for. A robust sandwich shop policy may protect a deli from a range of potential risks.
Sandwich shop insurance policies are specialized commercial insurance policies that have been uniquely designed for delis and sandwich shops. Most policies are package policies, which means they have several coverages that work together to create a web of protection.
What Coverages Are Included in Deli Insurance Policies?
The exact mixture of coverages included in a deli insurance policy is often adjusted to meet a specific establishment’s needs, so coverages can vary from one policy to the next. Nevertheless, there are several coverages that many policies make available to owners who would like these protections. Some of the most common coverages include:
- General Liability Coverage, which might protect against common accidents, libel claims and slander claims
- Building Coverage, which might protect any building that an establishment owns
- Contents Coverage, which might protect equipment, fixtures and ingredients an establishment owns
- Product Liability Coverage, which might protect against claims related to food-borne illnesses
- Food Contamination Coverage, which might protect perishable ingredients from spoilage