What is Commercial Auto Insurance?
Vermont businesses that own vehicles generally need to insure the vehicles they own, yet they have different auto insurance needs than individual drivers do. Commercial auto insurance policies are specifically designed to meet the auto insurance needs of businesses in the state.
There are many different commercial auto insurance policies available, which ensures that businesses can find one that meets their particular needs. Whether insuring a single company vehicle or multiple fleets of vehicles, there’s a policy for virtually every business.
What Coverages Are Available Through Business Auto Insurance?
Business auto insurance policies include many coverages that are similar to those found in personal auto insurance policies, such as:
- Property Damage Liability Coverage, which frequently covers property damage caused by a company vehicle
- Comprehensive and Collision Coverage, which frequently covers damage caused to a company vehicle
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage, which frequently covers injuries that people not in a company vehicle sustain
- Personal Injury Coverage, which frequently covers injuries that people in a company vehicle sustain
- Underinsured and Uninsured Motorist Coverage, which frequently covers injuries and damage caused by inadequately insured drivers