Do I Need Homeowners or Landlord Insurance for Renting Out My Home?

When purchasing insurance for a residential building, it’s important to get the right type of insurance. If you don’t, you may one day find that your building wasn’t as well protected as you thought. If you’re getting a place in Waitsfield, Vermont, you’ll probably want either a homeowners insurance policy or a landlord insurance policy. Here’s a look at these two types of insurance.