What Happens If My Apartment Was Destroyed and I Didn’t Have Renters Insurance?
- Jon Shea
- May 17, 2018 5:48:48 PM
- Renters Insurance
According to the Insurance Information Institute, just 37 percent of renters have renters insurance. That leaves a large majority, 63 percent, of people who rent without protection from potential disasters. If you don’t have a renters policy, here’s a look at what might happen if your Vermont apartment is ever destroyed.
Renters Insurance May Not Cover Home Offices for Renters in Barre, VT
Most renters in Barre, Vermont are able to find at least one (if not several) personal policies, including renters insurance policies, that provide the insurance coverages they need. Tenants who have a home office, however, may not be able to find a renters policy that meets all of their needs. Here’s why.