Vermont Insurance | Paige & Campbell

Help With Insurance

Need help managing your policy? Need to file a claim? Just want to chat? Drop us a line, because we would love to chat!
Vermont Insurance | Paige & Campbell

Personal Insurance

We have coverage for all aspects of your personal life. From a new toy to a new driver, our agents are professionals at providing the right coverage for you!
Vermont Insurance | Paige & Campbell

Business Insurance

From workers compensation to commercial auto, we’ve been providing business owners with coverage and peace of mind for over 100 years!
Vermont Insurance | Paige & Campbell

Partners

We work with some of the greatest partners in the industry to help provide the best coverage at the lowest price. Want to learn more about them?

Read More

Should My Commercial Property Insurance Have Replacement Cost or Actual Cash Value Coverage?

When comparing commercial property insurance policies, you’ll find that almost all policies include “business personal property” coverage. You’ll..

What Happens If My Apartment Was Destroyed and I Didn’t Have Renters Insurance?

According to the Insurance Information Institute, just 37 percent of renters have renters insurance. That leaves a large majority, 63 percent, of..

Does My Motorcycle Insurance Cover Custom Work and Aftermarket Parts?

Many motorcycle owners in Vermont trick out their bike with accessories, aftermarket parts and custom work. They may install parts themselves, or..

CONTACT US TODAY

Paige & Campbell Insurance

CALL US

(802) 461-4186

Hours

Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm

Drop us a line